Another Research Facility glitch found by Reperkussion
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Another Research Facility glitch found by Reperkussion
Enjoy: the video is still processing so sorry about the quality, it will be HD in a few minutes
Not bad but you still have to jump...
Originally Posted by Jacket
Not bad but you still have to jump...
There are ones where you don't have to jump but people beat me at uploading it so I'm doing the other ones I know. It's not a big deal to spam spacebar unless your lazy :P
Originally Posted by MyPwny
There are ones where you don't have to jump but people beat me at uploading it so I'm doing the other ones I know. It's not a big deal to spam spacebar unless your lazy :P
Well...I'm not lazy i just choose not to work...
It would be nice to glitch and have a auto jumper or something standing nearby
it looks like ur fucking lol
there are loads of glitches that u do this for i know of atleast 8, theres 1 where u stand on the glass floor that u can break and 2 'south' when u fall through the glass.
Push glitchers are gay -.-
hahah interracial rape
Dude what's The Point of You Glitchiing Down There? You
Can't Shot No One.... And Yeah That's Is SO.... GAY.... LOL
Originally Posted by TotalVirus
Dude what's The Point of You Glitchiing Down There? You
Can't Shot No One.... And Yeah That's Is SO.... GAY.... LOL
The point of glitching in MM 'to me' is to avoid becoming a mutant and laughing at all the people who cry after mindlessly looking for me.
we are not gay maybe you'r gay
All these choobs coming in the glitching sections saying glitching sux...get the fuck of of mpgh, you do not belong here...