Thumbs downSkins detected

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Skins detected
Hi all I inform you that now
sudden attack the skins are detected
by Microsoft Visual C + + 2008
Do not try to use them because I try
but anyway this detected
Now with Microsoft Visual C + + 2008 and
xigncodeerror will be very hard to try to
hack those programs and if anyone knows
as a hacker these programs please
write it here
In case you do not believe me, if I do not believe
try to put a new update
for skins and you will see them receive a
Microsoft Visaul box C + + 2008 and
Tightly OK and removed the
table
It's a good thing I have working skins
My brother have a working skins as well.
No offense, but skins are basically non-detected forever...so either you skinned it wrong, or you have some weird files.
idk how can be skins detected
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
idk how can be skins detected
They can't.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?