[Release] Your mod requests
For those that posted in this thread , I made all your requests with the hope to make this section more active, btw I know that I'm a little late O.o but here they are anyways :
I made them into k5 camo because it is the fastest pistol.
I do not have SS but if you can give me some...
Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: 7c9b5d52baa3717b3edf6fa6445666a2
All snipers to pistol (k5).rar MD5:7c9b5d52baa3717b3edf6fa6445666a2 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
_____________________________________
Only fire rate change and the scope doesn't work.
Screenshots:


Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: c0aeee531c77a7f4f854362d2ef123a3
***file name has been blocked*** MD5:c0aeee531c77a7f4f854362d2ef123a3 - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/36) found malware!
_____________________________________
Here you go.
Btw I also made the .rez less bigger so you will have a little less laggs :

Screenshot:

Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: 4965a54dc8c8c37931e6d782f3346063
Red Bodies.rar MD5:4965a54dc8c8c37931e6d782f3346063 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
_____________________________________
I made it into a mp7 steel.
Screenshots:


Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: 20a7c89480dfb5f69b42e55b6328e116
M416 CQB to MP7 Steel.rar MD5:20a7c89480dfb5f69b42e55b6328e116 - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/36) found malware!
_____________________________________
Here you go.
Screenshot: Get me one please.
Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 6393bc1cf320d923839abefd77735781
_____________________________________
Remember to thank/rep. me & Enjoy!
I made them into k5 camo because it is the fastest pistol.
I do not have SS but if you can give me some...
Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: 7c9b5d52baa3717b3edf6fa6445666a2
All snipers to pistol (k5).rar MD5:7c9b5d52baa3717b3edf6fa6445666a2 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
_____________________________________
Only fire rate change and the scope doesn't work.
Screenshots:


Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: c0aeee531c77a7f4f854362d2ef123a3
***file name has been blocked*** MD5:c0aeee531c77a7f4f854362d2ef123a3 - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/36) found malware!
_____________________________________
Here you go.
Btw I also made the .rez less bigger so you will have a little less laggs :

Screenshot:

Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: 4965a54dc8c8c37931e6d782f3346063
Red Bodies.rar MD5:4965a54dc8c8c37931e6d782f3346063 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
_____________________________________
I made it into a mp7 steel.
Screenshots:


Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: 20a7c89480dfb5f69b42e55b6328e116
M416 CQB to MP7 Steel.rar MD5:20a7c89480dfb5f69b42e55b6328e116 - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/36) found malware!
_____________________________________
Here you go.
Screenshot: Get me one please.
Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 6393bc1cf320d923839abefd77735781
_____________________________________
Remember to thank/rep. me & Enjoy!
Download (Some are only injectable files & some only .rez files) :
All snipers to pistol (k5).rar
M16A3 to L85A1 MOD.rar
Red Bodies.rar
M416 CQB to MP7 Steel.rar
M14 to P90.rar




