Comrades...

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Comrades...
I have came again, have I missed anything comrades, Long Live Stalin and Lenin!
its a troll
COMMIES
Oh, not this dude again.
Halp it the russia is gay ****** halp
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
Halp it the russia is gay ****** halp
Luke, comrade have u forgot about the animals yet?
Oyeah, it's comrade guy.
Yes!
Greetings, comrade.
How are you on this Stalin-given day?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Yes!
Greetings, comrade.
How are you on this Stalin-given day?
Fine indeed comrade, may He bless u.
where yu been? Stalin's grave?
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
where yu been? Stalin's grave?
Been in Russia Comrade, no mather what u do time rolls on comrade.
New member and returning.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
New member and returning.
Comrade I am not new, in fact I registed long before u.
Quote Originally Posted by maxxcreator View Post
Comrade I am not new, in fact I registed long before u.
AND RETURNING.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us