Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Exclamation promblem with keytriging

ok!!!! nexon decided to put in a key trigger system so when u load up the game the trigger system figures what button u press so now every time u press "insert" it records it and transfers data back to nexon computer system and records your button u press to open hacks and ur computer info so every time it loads in a hack; they have the information of hack ur computer and the button you use to login computer hacking info data base sytem which allows u to open ur hack menu!!!!

it's extremely important that when have a keyloger bypass for nexon keylogger system!!!!

__________________________________________________ _______________

[] means not done,[x] means done...

pwn people without hack[x]
    pwn people with hacks[x]
    shoot people in mid air[x]
    shoot people in mid air without aimbot[x]
    shoot people in head while in mid air[x]
    knife people in back[x]
    knife over 200 people[x]
    create hacks[x]
    create a none working hack[]
    get 7,000 kills with just 2,000 deaths or lower[x]
    Last edited by namehere12; 06-02-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks
    Monitoring each account would be a hassle.
    Do you know the amount of Probing noobs.
    I mean hackers we send out there after each patch.
    A LOT.
    They have better luck auto-banning the kids who play with their NumPad and/or Insert or Menu buttons!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That is a well thought out idea, though...

Coming from nexon anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    well the promblem is know that they know the buttons we use to open hacks the put in killswitches for those buttons which is going to make it really diffcault to get hacks becuase when u press the button for the hacks it going to close the game and which makes it harder for us and easier for them to spot us out!!!

__________________________________________________ ________________

pwn people with hacks[x]
    knife people in back[x]
    knife over 200 people[x]
    create hacks[x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by namehere12 View Post
    ok!!!! nexon decided to put in a key trigger system so when u load up the game the trigger system figures what button u press so now every time u press "insert" it records it and transfers data back to nexon computer system and records your button u press to open hacks and ur computer info so every time it loads in a hack; they have the information of hack ur computer and the button you use to login computer hacking info data base sytem which allows u to open ur hack menu!!!!

it's extremely important that when have a keyloger bypass for nexon keylogger system!!!!
    How did you come across this information?

Also, why would Nexon inform the game community in Combat Arms about this? It would seem to be far more effective if they kept this information to themselves. They would have the element of surprise if no one knew about this. They could effectively and efficiently ban hackers/cheaters with this method.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i have family members that are good at computers and my cousin plays ca too so i asked him to check at what the putting in the updates because they say the same thing every time but is that really what putting in there well when this update came today he scan through it and from some encrypted codes in it he traced them back too nexon in California computer and he call me at 11:42 am this morning i start trying to figure ways to get around it all i could think of on my side is a bypass and i am horrible at make bypasses so i came to a decision to let all of u guys know but whats extremely worries me is that the facts when he traced the code they sent a kill code to his computer he got lucky that his computer found it and shut it off before it compromised him and everyone should at least know that their looking hack topics about their game and trying to block them but if they find this it would kill them making it where they either come public with it and ban are ip's and/or kill ca period because combat arms is the most hacked game every and there getting tired of banning 1 by 1 trying to figure us out my cousin is still trying to recover info on this keylogger and try to get their ip's to see what computers of their log on to ca hacking website's what ban us all my uncle is try to get a bypass working it might take 3 day's at least but the promblem is now they know that we know and we need the code's of the keylogger to get a bypass for it i'm still figuring ways to get around it

if u have idea's plz tell me asap!!!

__________________________________________________ ________________

pwn people with hacks[x]
    knife people in back[x]
    knife over 200 people[x]
    create hacks[x]
    Last edited by namehere12; 06-02-2010 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks
    Solution:
    Menu = P
    Navigate with IJKL

/thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    they didn't form anybody about this ;my cousin found it out and told me i told u and know y where sitting on are butt's the picking are ip's out on this...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    eh i dont really believe this cause it would be a hassle for nexon and also cost money
    this is my first sig ever OK(took from a tutorial to see howd i do) so don't make fun
    [IMG]https://i668.photobucke*****m/albums/vv45/labbu63/signature.jpg[/IMG]

RESPECT LIST
    Gambitt

IM A MEMBER OF LOCKERS PM ME FOR INVITE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by namehere12 View Post
    i have family members that are good at computers and my cousin plays ca too so i asked him to check at what the putting in the updates because they say the same thing every time but is that really what putting in there well when this update came today he scan through it and from some encrypted codes in it he traced them back too nexon in California computer and he call me at 11:42 am this morning i start trying to figure ways to get around it all i could think of on my side is a bypass and i am horrible at make bypasses so i came to a decision to let all of u guys know but whats extremely worries me is that the facts when he traced the code they sent a kill code to his computer he got lucky that his computer found it and shut it off before it compromised him and everyone should at least know that their looking hack topics about their game and trying to block them but if they find this it would kill them making it where they either come public with it and ban are ip's and/or kill ca period because combat arms is the most hacked game every and there getting tired of banning 1 by 1 trying to figure us out my cousin is still trying to recover info on this keylogger and try to get their ip's to see what computers of their log on to ca hacking website's what ban us all my uncle is try to get a bypass working it might take 3 day's at least but the promblem is now they know that we know and we need the code's of the keylogger to get a bypass for it i'm still figuring ways to get around it

if u have idea's plz tell me asap!!!
    Hm, sounds like some serious shit. If this is ture, my guess is that they put this information in the hackshild folder.

I wouldn't worry much. Someone will find a way to bypass it. Besides, I don't really think Nexon is working on something like this at the moment. They are worried about other things at this time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Your story sounds like one of those "my friend is a GM..." type of stories. And why would Nexon ban you based on what keys you press? What if people set insert for secondary weapons or what if they just accidentally press insert?

If Nexon actually did this there would be a lot of banned people =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Cool story bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealionone View Post
    Your story sounds like one of those "my friend is a GM..." type of stories. And why would Nexon ban you based on what keys you press? What if people set insert for secondary weapons or what if they just accidentally press insert?

If Nexon actually did this there would be a lot of banned people =/
    no i think ur thinking of this wround when u press the button it records ur info the button the hack everything!!! they banned my freind today

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Doesn't mean they banned him using this method.

I live in the ..... what? you wanted to hear something?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I dont know if its the truth or not.