[Help] Importing other form items?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Importing other form items?
How could i use a checkbox from form2 to form1?

Form2 are the settings for Form1, so you need to know if checkbox1 is checked in Form2, so it can do something in Form1.

How could you do that?
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
How could i use a checkbox from form2 to form1?

Form2 are the settings for Form1, so you need to know if checkbox1 is checked in Form2, so it can do something in Form1.

How could you do that?
Code:
If form2.checkbox1.checked = true then
'code
else
'code
end if
WAT.

Please reword!
I think SSK answered what he needed !!
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
WAT.

Please reword!
Okay.

I have a form thats for settings to another form.

I have it so if you check them, and press the save button, it saves what checkboxes were saved.

Now, how would i make it so if (lets say) checkbox1.checked = true, then it automatically shows something. But if it isn't checked, it doesn't automatically show that thing.

So basically, the checkbox in form2 needs to automatically show something in form1.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
I think SSK answered what he needed !!
I already tried that before i posted, it didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Okay.

I have a form thats for settings to another form.

I have it so if you check them, and press the save button, it saves what checkboxes were saved.

Now, how would i make it so if (lets say) checkbox1.checked = true, then it automatically shows something. But if it isn't checked, it doesn't automatically show that thing.

So basically, the checkbox in form2 needs to automatically show something in form1.



I already tried that before i posted, it didn't work.
my code works just fine. you just need to pre-load form 2 and set defaults, otherwise form2 would be "Blank"

example on form1 load use this

Code:
form2.show()
form2.checkbox1.checked = false
'set other defaults
form2.visible = false
then to get to the settings just use

Code:
form2.visible = true
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us