Smile[SOLVED] Modded Textures

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[SOLVED] Modded Textures
Well I was wondering if someone could help me with modded textures?
I am very good at using photoshop but as I would like to make my textures to work in public(ranked) matches I would like to know..
How do I make this textures so the public can use it in multiplayer without problems?

Thanks in advance.
Noone will release a tutoruial for how, you just gotta find out yourself
Next time post in the help section!
Haa, That's alot of coding there. It's in the IWD Files, Use Pakscape to open them, then have fun
I know I have a Crypter (If you like to say so) and a Decrypter of iwi files.
You gotta open it and have a dds shit for photoshop, make the texture (many pics) and you gotta use hex coding and blablablablabla
Oh that's the part I missed. The hex coder =S
i got a pack set up for making them...
IWI2DDS
DDS2IWI
DDS_Photoshop_Plugin
DDS2IWI_MW2
PM me for the files, but not the tutorial
Oh I need the DDS2IWI_MW2 =D
good luck....

/marked as solved.
Yeah dds2iwi is only COD 4
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
Yeah dds2iwi is only COD 4
And COD WAW =P
@Above: Sorry :C
please no unneccesairy spamming after a thread is marked as solved
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
please no unneccesairy spamming after a thread is marked as solved
Well i wrote at the same time as you wrote and marked it
i know, its just an heads up
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us