[SOLVED] War3zdude92's Texture Hack Question

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] War3zdude92's Texture Hack Question
So sorry for my noobiness.
But, I downloaded War3zdude92's texture hack and I have no idea how to install it. I f anyone could help, I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!
questions are to be posted in the help section

/moved

hint: take a look at the how to install (link is in the topic of the hack)
Hey war3z, I saw, a few days ago, that someone made an automatic installer for them using Python. Would that actually be possible?
its possible, and it will be included in 1.6 /yea
Quote Originally Posted by [MPGН]House View Post
its possible, and it will be included in 1.6 /yea
Wait? Someone gave you a ban as a gift?
/marked as solved
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us