Special AK-103 Request - [Birthday Gift] $
I would like to make a special request. I was wondering if someone would be willing to make a texture mod for the AK-103. It's an Assault Rifle (I'm supposed to say what gun class it is
)
Anyways, back on topic. I would like it to be kept black, but could someone weather it? If you don't know what that means, it means to make it look like it's "older" and used. So add some little scratches and worn down areas. Like on some of the edges, you could maybe have it a colour in between black and silver where the gun's paint has worn through (but not too much!) And all along the body of the gun, have small scratches and such spread out to look realistic. Aside from that, if you could also Re-Colour the parts I outlined in yellow on the screenshot below. I would like those areas recoloured to blood red. The areas (incase you're not sure) are the front sight, the thing attached to the side of the gun that you mount your scope on, and a small bumpy square on the butt of the gun.

If possible, could you also have the front hand grip look something like this...

That was just a quick job on paint, to give you an idea of what I would want it to look like. Basically all black still, with red lines where the lines on the grip are, and an evil smiley face. /yea
And last but not least, on the clip could you make it say my Combat Arms name [P.M. me if you're willing to take on this project so I can tell you my name... f**k Nexon!] as well as having it say on the top of the magazine, so it's only seen while reloading "EAT BULLETS!" And have my in game name along the bottom so It can be seen while carrying the weapon. Oh, and also make the bullet casings/shell's Blood Red as well.
You have no idea how much this project would mean to me, because the AK series are my favourite weapons in ALL FPS games. My birthday is coming up on June 19th as well, so it would be AWESOME if someone would do this for me
If it's done exceptionally well, there may be some form of payment involved [If I'm allowed to pay you that is O_o].
I know that it's alot to request, but I think it would be a good challenge for people who are into doing Texture Mods. I would do it myself, but I'm just beginning to learn how to .rez mod (Notice how I'm still a choob lol.) And I'm not very good with photoshop yet. Remember, this would mean alot to me... so PLEASE if someone is willing to take on this project (please be serious, don't say you will but then forget about it) PM me to let me know. Thanks,
Your friend,
Thieving Eh
)Anyways, back on topic. I would like it to be kept black, but could someone weather it? If you don't know what that means, it means to make it look like it's "older" and used. So add some little scratches and worn down areas. Like on some of the edges, you could maybe have it a colour in between black and silver where the gun's paint has worn through (but not too much!) And all along the body of the gun, have small scratches and such spread out to look realistic. Aside from that, if you could also Re-Colour the parts I outlined in yellow on the screenshot below. I would like those areas recoloured to blood red. The areas (incase you're not sure) are the front sight, the thing attached to the side of the gun that you mount your scope on, and a small bumpy square on the butt of the gun.

If possible, could you also have the front hand grip look something like this...

That was just a quick job on paint, to give you an idea of what I would want it to look like. Basically all black still, with red lines where the lines on the grip are, and an evil smiley face. /yea
And last but not least, on the clip could you make it say my Combat Arms name [P.M. me if you're willing to take on this project so I can tell you my name... f**k Nexon!] as well as having it say on the top of the magazine, so it's only seen while reloading "EAT BULLETS!" And have my in game name along the bottom so It can be seen while carrying the weapon. Oh, and also make the bullet casings/shell's Blood Red as well.
You have no idea how much this project would mean to me, because the AK series are my favourite weapons in ALL FPS games. My birthday is coming up on June 19th as well, so it would be AWESOME if someone would do this for me
If it's done exceptionally well, there may be some form of payment involved [If I'm allowed to pay you that is O_o]. I know that it's alot to request, but I think it would be a good challenge for people who are into doing Texture Mods. I would do it myself, but I'm just beginning to learn how to .rez mod (Notice how I'm still a choob lol.) And I'm not very good with photoshop yet. Remember, this would mean alot to me... so PLEASE if someone is willing to take on this project (please be serious, don't say you will but then forget about it) PM me to let me know. Thanks,
Your friend,
Thieving Eh


