Eminem - Recovery

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Eminem - Recovery
Just downloaded it then, anyone heard it yet? It fuckin rocks /yea

Eminem - The Recovery (ALBUM)(CONFIRMED) Torrent - btjunkieⓘ

Eminem Recovery album tracklist:

1. Cold Wind Blows
2. Talkin’ 2 Myself Feat. Kobe
3. On Fire
4. Won’t Back Down Feat. P!nk
5. W.t.p.
6. Going Through Changes
7. Not Afraid
8. Seduction
9. No Love Feat. Lil Wayne
10. Space Bound
11. Cinderella Man
12. 25 To Life
13. So Bad
14. Almost Famous
15. Love The Way You Lie Feat. Rihanna
16. You’re Never Over
Awesome.
;3
Get us the download for the album NAO
Quote Originally Posted by Jabooty671 View Post
Awesome.
;3
Get us the download for the album NAO
Click on that torrent link bro, it was leaked today and it's genuine
Eminem Rocks, but I dont listen his music...
No probs man, it was a mega quick download too, averaged 1.2mb/s for me..
Thanks,

the one i downloaded was fake..
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Thanks,

the one i downloaded was fake..
Yea you have look out for that in the torrent world

This is legit but the tracks aren't named, the track list I gave is correct and in the right order..
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if my friends on Myspace ask me where the fuck I got it ;3
Sucks because I'll have to teach them how to use Torrents fml.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabooty671 View Post
I'll have to teach them how to use Torrents fml.
Haha that can be dangerous if people don't know what they are doing. My best advice is to ALWAYS read people's comments and only download verified files, that's why I only use BTjunkie, the community there will always verify and comment on any files..
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Haha that can be dangerous if people don't know what they are doing. My best advice is to ALWAYS read people's comments and only download verified files, that's why I only use BTjunkie, the community there will always verify and comment on any files..
Sandboxxe FTW?
Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
Sandboxxe FTW?
Yea if you're real cautious lawl, I mainly only download MP3 and AVI files which cant be infected anyways..
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Yea if you're real cautious lawl, I mainly only download MP3 and AVI files which cant be infected anyways..
Umm if u think that u need shot.

Alot of the Conficker's were in movies, images, and sound files.
Yo, hidden track/ 17th track is titled:
"Here We Go"

I renamed / fixed all of the songs on my computer
Changed Artist, Album Name, Release Date, Track Number, Genre
;3
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?