Any clue?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Any clue?
I read all of the C++ starter guide and stuff that I could find, I barely understood any of it. . .I know HTML and thats about it I do want to get up to C++ I dont know what steps I need to take in order to get there. . .so does anyone know? lol

I have the time & the will to put into getting there. . .so yeah I know it will take a looong *** time. . .
Find some other different method of learning, videos maybe, or a personal tutor ( I doubt MPGH will offer this. )
I was more of asking on where to start. . .Like what should I make first? what programs should I use (I have CS5 now that will work right?).
CS5? What's that?

Move up slowly, start with hello world. Then move on to calculating simple math equations, then start taking user input etc..
Adobe CS5ⓘ
I have some serials if you do want to get the Adobe CS5 master.
What does that have to do with programming?
I'm guessing he was using Dreamweaver to code web pages. Google Visual Studio 2008. I use that to do all my C++ programs. You can either download the free Express edition or "acquire" the full professional version.
let me know? i dont see how you could not understant if you start from the beguining.

NO CHEATING READ IT ALL k thanks bye

YouTube - Kanaal van antiRTFM
this maybe?
or go too

Structure of a program

wait...dont ban me for posting link...plz tell me if i cant post links..if not il edit post.
all you need is notepad, forget Visual Studio, and ADOBE stuff... w/e...
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
all you need is notepad, forget Visual Studio, and ADOBE stuff... w/e...
I didn't know you could compile C++ programs in Notepad. But if he doesn't want to go through the trouble of getting Visual Studio Pro he can just get VS Express or Dev-C++.
Quote Originally Posted by r_arraz View Post


I didn't know you could compile C++ programs in Notepad. But if he doesn't want to go through the trouble of getting Visual Studio Pro he can just get VS Express or Dev-C++.
who talked about compiling on notepad? cmd ftw... (g++... or so, not sure) -.-'' that comment went just wrong.. and he wont need Visual Studio Pro.. he can simply download a express edition.. I hope that now you know something
Well he was asking what programs he should use to start coding C++ programs and you said Notepad lol. Sure he could code in Notepad but he wouldn't be able to compile it. Unless he could use cmd to compile from the sound of your post? Imma google that lol, might learn something new.
10 an hour is a bit much, don't you think?
lol... 10$ on internet... he will just be wasting money and he will learn almost nothing.. at least he could spend it at least on a real teacher
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us