question - Player Stride

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
question - Player Stride
Hey guys.

I tried to make a AVA Pub D3D only hack.

The menu Work

The Stride works(in lobby) but not in game

Cann u call me the Player Stride?

I think it is: uiStride == 28

but in game its only the radar and not the player...


Thanks for Helping
Quote Originally Posted by Salson View Post
Hey guys.

I tried to make a AVA Pub D3D only hack.

The menu Work

The Stride works(in lobby) but not in game

Cann u call me the Player Stride?

I think it is: uiStride == 28

but in game its only the radar and not the player...


Thanks for Helping
ask Why06 he will know what to do !
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
ask Why06 he will know what to do !
the menu works, and the stride works on op7 ^^ but not realy on ava ^^ i only need the stride and not a source

nobody can help? why06 dont answere my question =(
If we knew we'd have hacks :/
why dont you use a stride logger
ehm and whre i find it?
ok i test now my hack..

damn ^^ dont work ^^ men i need the stride...
hmm if its a number between 0 and 100, just try out
Quote Originally Posted by richardtreier View Post
hmm if its a number between 0 and 100, just try out
That's a lot of numbers to go through in 1 day... Maybe I'll ask once he's back....can't give guarantees... leave him a visitor message...
Quote Originally Posted by wailantum View Post


That's a lot of numbers to go through in 1 day... Maybe I'll ask once he's back....can't give guarantees... leave him a visitor message...
i have it ^^
wailantum said to close!
/CLOSE!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us