A.V.A China version,join and f them all!

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
nice, but what are the differences between cava and ava... are there other weapons?
Korean is the original one...
Some new maps,weapon etc.
TPG is cash only items,G36 is default item,etc
Just try it!
Guide for Korean version will be post later!
well i do have korean version cuz im korean and have KSSN
I know like 4 KSSN
looks cool, thank you for sharing!
HHAAAHH!!! Can't.....Read.......Must....Find.......Trans..... lator.......ARRGH...NO!!!.....FAILED...... must.......Google......Translate..........AHH!!! FAILED!!!........


NO.. Joking... Great now at least I'm learning mandarin for a purpose.... Thx for the post dude!!
I can buy there Viruatal Money (QB) from Australia lol! And its so cheap lol with $1 i can get like 70 QB instead of 10! and $2 can buy me a weapon
If You need english lang on thr China version,try this:
Open A.V.A IJJI game folder:
C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\avaGame\Localization\INT
Copy this files to desktop,then rename it to .CHNx
and paste them to China A.V.A
C:\Program Files\МЪС¶УОП·\ХЅµШЦ®Нх\avaGame\Localization\CHN
Quote Originally Posted by HEXLADEN View Post
If You need english lang on thr China version,try this:
Open A.V.A IJJI game folder:
C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\avaGame\Localization\INT
Copy this files to desktop,then rename it to .CHNx
and paste them to China A.V.A
C:\Program Files\МЪС¶УОП·\ХЅµШЦ®Нх\avaGame\Localization\CHN

Its KOREAN not CHINA theres a diffrence you know...
Quote Originally Posted by ronon6 View Post
Its KOREAN not CHINA theres a diffrence you know...
This trick work on all Unreal Engine based games.
Or You can just delete CHN folder
Very slow download 10KB/s :/
Quote Originally Posted by noam_7 View Post
Very slow download 10KB/s :/
mayby cuz there server is in china ? <.< .
Damn, I think IJJI starts to exagerate with the G-Coin capsules. I see all weapons on the other AVA games for almost free.
Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
Damn, I think IJJI starts to exagerate with the G-Coin capsules. I see all weapons on the other AVA games for almost free.
I agree.... Looking at this... IJJI's starting to become a rip off...
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us