[RELEASE] - Updated Addresses

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
[RELEASE] - Updated Addresses
D3D:
D3D Device Pointer = 0x9096F8

Memory:
No Recoil #1 = 0x3740CEE9
No Recoil #2 = 0x3740CEF8
No Recoil #3 = 0x3740CEFD
No Recoil #4 = 0x3740CF09
Instant Reload = 0x37451DC4
Player Pointer = ClientFX.fxd+0x66F34 (X = 0xC8, Y = 0xCC, Z = 0xD0)

PushToConsole:
L.T.Client = 0x37775D68
Nice Blood..
You shouldnt be talking Bravia.... Blood is a legit hacker, finds stuff on his own.
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
You shouldnt be talking Bravia.... Blood is a legit hacker, finds stuff on his own.
OH HIS BLOOD FROM MY MSN? NOW I REMMEBER LOL
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
OH HIS BLOOD FROM MY MSN? NOW I REMMEBER LOL
yeah.........................

THANK ME PL0X?
Nice work /yea
i love you
Quote Originally Posted by Rokudo View Post
i love you
Then thank me... if you don't, then you don't really love me

EDIT: Thanks! You really do love me!
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
Then thank me... if you don't, then you don't really love me

EDIT: Thanks! You really do love me!
Take of my name from ur sig or I will sue u
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
Take of my name from ur sig or I will sue u
:P hehe.............
i wish i could find the player pointer and xyz btw
man awesome release
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
i wish i could find the player pointer and xyz btw
man awesome release
Thanks. Also Releasing Updated Addresses For Combat Arms BR (Brazil).
CShell.dll and Engine.exe have not updated Since May 31st.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
CShell.dll and Engine.exe have not updated Since May 31st.
Yes, I know. But if you look at all the posts people have been posting, you would understand my reasoning for posting this... I mostly did this to post the Player XYZ, but thought i might as well post the others too.
Actually, idk why, but Long's LT.Client didn't work for me, so this was needed to do hack . I posted credits for you. Thanks!
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us