LightbulbHow To Make Hacks Un-Detected Longer

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
How To Make Hacks Un-Detected Longer
For some reason this was moved to CA EU but it was meant for NA so here it is again


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello(: I am here to help you with the main problem of hacking Combat Arms, Getting Detected.

To get started, I am running Windows XP SP3 (just updated after stalling)
I say this because I know for Vista and Win 7 the navigations and permissions are slightly different, but I am going to try to be ALL User Friendly.

Also, I have Edited my Combat Arms folder a little bit to coax my hacks a little to work longer(:

First You should download my Combat Arms Bundle Pack >>>>Here<<<<

Now open up my Bundle and select ALL of the check boxes ("Introduction" check box and "*.jpg" checkbox are optional)

Code:
Side Note: Introduction is the opening "Movie" when you start Combat Arms and "Combat Arms" flashes. (before the running man)
Next hit the "Clean" Button.

Now most of the nessary files are gone.

This Next Step May Not Apply To All Of You and May or May Not Be Nessesary
Go to hard drive (C: for me)
Go to the WINDOWS folder
If there is a "Clean" Configuration file, save a backup if you like, or delete it. (I always keep a backup of this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Is the Last Step:

When you start Combat Arms, Always have
C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\HShield
open and then Hack Sheld does its update you can manually delete:
AhnRpt.exe
AhnRpt.ini
TEMP (folder)
When it updates at startup. (you may use my Bundle for this if u like)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys, thats MY personal Tutorial. On Average, It helps my hacks work up to 30-45 minutes longer. And depending on which hacks they are, may even help detected hacks work for about a game or two!

Please Reply with Feedback! and Thank Me If I Helped! (:
Good tut.

And is Nexon that retarded that we can manually delete their hack shields updates?
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
Good tut.

And is Nexon that retarded that we can manually delete their hack shields updates?
AHAHAHA lol yes they are.....yes they are
what do you mean for temp folder on the last step????
im confused on the last step, will some1 get on Teamviwer with me??? ID is 717 066 266
pass is 6829
nvm i got it
Has this been proven?
Is this legit?
Quote Originally Posted by cwafflez View Post
im confused on the last step, will some1 get on Teamviwer with me??? ID is 717 066 266
Quote Originally Posted by cwafflez View Post
pass is 6829
Quote Originally Posted by cwafflez View Post
nvm i got it
Spammer! ROAR!

Good tutorial. But I didn't have the Clean configuration file in my Windows folder (C:\Windows)
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Spammer! ROAR!

Good tutorial. But I didn't have the Clean configuration file in my Windows folder (C:\Windows)
well the code that was in the file was this:

Code:
[PATHS]
CA=C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\
[CHECKED]
BOX1=1
BOX2=0
BOX3=1
BOX4=1
[MENU]
HACK=1
PANEL=1
1=0
5=0
10=0
15=1
so i found that a lil suspicious, thats y i said remove it xP

but it may not be in all peoples folders btw guys gimme feedback on my bundle... i wanna improve it
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Spammer! ROAR!

Good tutorial. But I didn't have the Clean configuration file in my Windows folder (C:\Windows)
lol sry didnt mean to spam >_>
Quote Originally Posted by cwafflez View Post
lol sry didnt mean to spam >_>
That's why we have Edit buttons.
yeah and stop spamming the thread and it means keep the folder open because hack sheild updates and you need to delete them asap... xP btw sometimes it actually helps to keep CAV but try it either way xP
nice works!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?