Exclamation[SOLVED]VAC-Chaos module error problem!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]VAC-Chaos module error problem!
Okey I have _HUGE_ problem. I have been trying to do EVERYTHING but no one answers me or helps me so I did an new topic.





SPECS:

I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit

RAM 8gb

QUAD AMD PROCESSOR

ACER MOTHERBOARD

F-SECURE ANTIVIRUS

F-SECURE FIREWALL



Problem:

Im running steam as adminstrator then vac chaos as adminstrator. Then closing F-secure & firewall & windows defender. Everything like firewalls or antiviruses are OFF!

Im pressing load game. It says game loaded nothing happens, game DOESNT open... waiting for 10 seconds and then the game "closes" and it says game not loaded. I have iwmp.exe & iwsp.exe allowed on DEP. After this I try again by pressing load game and then VAC-CHAOS MODULE ERROR pops up. I try unticking the boxes and trying to load game still the same vac chaos module error. Nothing helps...

I have modems firewall OFF too

NAT-firewall is OFF

I have latest windows updates, latest steam (no-beta), latest vac-chaos 2.0.4.

What should I do? I even did an video for you guys so you should see what im doing wrong or whats wrong. I am using finnish windows vista 64bit but you should understand what i am doing...

Thanks, already I have been trying to solve this problem for years -.-, yes i have readed FAQ, searched from google & from this forum no help...
contact agentgod, we do not support his program here
WOW DUDE

Ur pc is a little bit slow for 8 gb of ram :O

i don't know if vista supports that but i am sure if you put windows 7 on it he would be better faster
No more Kindly Vista bugs or something
As war3z said, google VAC Chaos, and you will get the site, search for AgentGOD there.
The site begins like www.ultimate....
wow first ever vid that ive seen that has a "help" tag with a doof doof song in it?....distraction much

EDIT:
(first time watching vid) at 1:43-1:46 what is that open in the task bar at the bottom right...is that the pop-up notification asking you permission to start in "administration mode" ???

and 2nd (2nd time watching vid) you have some much shit on your task bar bottom right corner...that's probably open or running while ur trying to do vac & mw2...exit some shit...maybe interfering...

3rd (third time watching the vid) vac chaos didn't open as admin mode...hence the small icon "shield" that's on the vac chaos icon....you might need to do both or maybe this is related to my first edit...

4th (4th time watching the vid) how about you run vac & mw2 after turning everything off virus protection firewall etc....

5th (5th time watching the vid) why dont you run mw2 through steam instead of through the vac chaos program.

lol ^.... see now if it works.....
this better work lmao! ><
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
wow first ever vid that ive seen that has a "help" tag with a doof doof song in it?....distraction much

EDIT:
(first time watching vid) at 1:43-1:46 what is that open in the task bar at the bottom right...is that the pop-up notification asking you permission to start in "administration mode" ???

and 2nd (2nd time watching vid) you have some much shit on your task bar bottom right corner...that's probably open or running while ur trying to do vac & mw2...exit some shit...maybe interfering...

3rd (third time watching the vid) vac chaos didn't open as admin mode...hence the small icon "shield" that's on the vac chaos icon....you might need to do both or maybe this is related to my first edit...

4th (4th time watching the vid) how about you run vac & mw2 after turning everything off virus protection firewall etc....

5th (5th time watching the vid) why dont you run mw2 through steam instead of through the vac chaos program.

lol ^.... see now if it works.....
this better work lmao! ><
Im running vac chaos as adminstrator mode... I will try later the 4th & 5th things Thanks for the replys _EVERYONE_
~Marked as Solved as I think it should work.

Post here again if you still need help.
Not working still -.- Contacted agentgod waiting for his reply... If someone else has vac chaos & f-secure help me Thx!
how come i didnt see the pop-ups for confirming to run as admin mode on the vid?....
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
how come i didnt see the pop-ups for confirming to run as admin mode on the vid?....
I runned it as admin mode but when the popup comes i cant move the hypercamera so you wont see it. I runned it was admin
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us