LightbulbGame Interface Change.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Game Interface Change.
Okay, anyone who has messed around with the Cross Fire files & Photoshop knows that you can change more then just the log-in screen. . .Well I also found out how you can move things around (such as the log-in box, which I've posted before). Well you can change the stuff after you've logged in also!

Such as the sever list, instead of it on the right you can move it to the left side! Which I'm gonna change how it looks and where everything is placed. It would take like forever for me to do it by myself. . .So I'm looking for other people to work with me.

You do have to know Photoshop and have the time. . .like be able to work on it almost every day. And plus we will be using Opera (the browser, to share what we've got done.)

I'm thinking if we get a few people, and each person knows what they need to do then we should be able to do this rather easily. We will have to keep everyone updated on how far each of us are, so like everyday you will keep track of what you've done, and post it on a blog which I've already made.


If your interested please e-mail me at: Designer@workmail.com.
Or add me on Xfire (below).

I'm going AFK for about 1hour so don't expect a reply right away.
Quote Originally Posted by SK-108 View Post
And plus we will be using Opera (the browser, to share what we've got done.)
Wait, what? Opera lets you do that?
Quote Originally Posted by ClamPie View Post
Wait, what? Opera lets you do that?
Yeah, file sharing is on it. You set what file(s) you want up and it gives u a link and as long as that computer is on you can see and download anything in those files. It also comes with many other things.

5/5 Star Browser
i added u on x-fire
I'd Do it, but eh.. I don't know...

I might not have the time to work on it ALL day.

-[Greengo]-
Quote Originally Posted by Greengo View Post
I'd Do it, but eh.. I don't know...

I might not have the time to work on it ALL day.

-[Greengo]-
You wont have to work all the time. Just like at least 30 minutes a day, but an hour would be awesome! Anymore time then that would be cool, but at least 30mins aday.
DAM i wish ihad the time. i wouldv helped u m8. this sux =C
We're looking for a few more people. . .Anyone else interested? add me on xfire (below in my sig) or email me at Designer@workmail.com.
Quote Originally Posted by SK-108 View Post
Okay, anyone who has messed around with the Cross Fire files & Photoshop knows that you can change more then just the log-in screen. . .Well I also found out how you can move things around (such as the log-in box, which I've posted before). Well you can change the stuff after you've logged in also!

Such as the sever list, instead of it on the right you can move it to the left side! Which I'm gonna change how it looks and where everything is placed. It would take like forever for me to do it by myself. . .So I'm looking for other people to work with me.

You do have to know Photoshop and have the time. . .like be able to work on it almost every day. And plus we will be using Opera (the browser, to share what we've got done.)

I'm thinking if we get a few people, and each person knows what they need to do then we should be able to do this rather easily. We will have to keep everyone updated on how far each of us are, so like everyday you will keep track of what you've done, and post it on a blog which I've already made.


If your interested please e-mail me at: Designer@workmail.com.
Or add me on Xfire (below).

I'm going AFK for about 1hour so don't expect a reply right away.

Ultra fail

/Mega ultra super face palm
Quote Originally Posted by XM8-ADV-[3 Burst Scope] View Post
Ultra fail

/Mega ultra super face palm
How is that a "Ultra fail"? (_?_)
Quote Originally Posted by XM8-ADV-[3 Burst Scope] View Post
Ultra fail

/Mega ultra super face palm
THey unbanned you? Damn shame, now we have to put up with your stupid ass from now on.
Quote Originally Posted by SK-108 View Post
Okay, anyone who has messed around with the Cross Fire files & Photoshop knows that you can change more then just the log-in screen. . .Well I also found out how you can move things around (such as the log-in box, which I've posted before). Well you can change the stuff after you've logged in also!

Such as the sever list, instead of it on the right you can move it to the left side! Which I'm gonna change how it looks and where everything is placed. It would take like forever for me to do it by myself. . .So I'm looking for other people to work with me.

You do have to know Photoshop and have the time. . .like be able to work on it almost every day. And plus we will be using Opera (the browser, to share what we've got done.)

I'm thinking if we get a few people, and each person knows what they need to do then we should be able to do this rather easily. We will have to keep everyone updated on how far each of us are, so like everyday you will keep track of what you've done, and post it on a blog which I've already made.


If your interested please e-mail me at: Designer@workmail.com.
Or add me on Xfire (below).

I'm going AFK for about 1hour so don't expect a reply right away.

We knew that.
Someone did it already!
Try searching for it!
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
We knew that.
Someone did it already!
Try searching for it!
then we will do that again MPGH style! we need more ppl to do that as fast and Quality as we can
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
We knew that.
Someone did it already!
Try searching for it!
Okay most people I know on here didn't, and I knew some people did. (yet another (_?_))
try search bar first before you do your know it all crap
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us