How do I use VIP hack?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How do I use VIP hack?
How do I enable and disable stuff in the game? What are the HOTKEYS??
wrong section i belive
Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
How do I enable and disable stuff in the game? What are the HOTKEYS??
wow, u lucky son of a bitch. got vip and dunt even know how to hack.
LOL!If your sush a noob why dont you post this on the VIP forums...(Elite)
They could help you
just ask dave!!!
Quote Originally Posted by shahins1 View Post
just ask dave!!!
Dave is always busy I dont thingk he will answer to him.
Hotkeys are buttons pressed to activate a certain hack, not all hacks will have hotkeys just for some. Eg Superjump, Underground, Above ground... They can also Deactivate a hack..

Hotkeys are used so you don't have to regularly open the hack and close it.

And my name is worth $104117971.95 ZUAHHAHAHA
There aren't any hotkeys.

Just press the "Delete" key and use the arrows to activate the hacks
Yes becuase its a d3d hack so it should have it's own menu.
I've seen the menu myself.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us