[Reqest]C++ coder/teacher needed for CA hacking![SOLVED]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Reqest]C++ coder/teacher needed for CA hacking![SOLVED]
I need a experinced Combat arms hacker that has made a hack before with codes using C++. If youre willing to teach me how to make hacks with C++ I would really appriate it I will give credits to you if you help. I just need to learn the basics.

- "Insert Key hack"

- "Number pad key hack"

HACKS

-Basic Chams.

-Wireframe

-No fog

-No recoil

-No reload

If you could teach me these I will give credits to the teacher/coder. so please help me. VM or PM me if intrested.
You say you need to learn the basics, and you expect to hack. Not going to happen, the basics of C++ have nothing to do with hacking.

"Basics" chams. That doesn't exist, it isn't basic. Maybe once you've familiarized yourself with C++ and Direct3D, but you obviously haven't.

No one is going to waste their time teaching someone who most likely isn't going to get far, especially with that kind of mindset. Sorry for going hard on you but it's the truth.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
You say you need to learn the basics, and you expect to hack. Not going to happen, the basics of C++ have nothing to do with hacking.

"Basics" chams. That doesn't exist, it isn't basic. Maybe once you've familiarized yourself with C++ and Direct3D, but you obviously haven't.

No one is going to waste their time teaching someone who most likely isn't going to get far, especially with that kind of mindset. Sorry for going hard on you but it's the truth.
Void you are wrong, no offense . Simple chams can be made like so, but they are just Nx Chams:
[php]
PushToConsole("ModelDebug_**AntiChoobCensor** 1");
[/php]

But yea, no one will teach you how to hack combat arms. Go look around in the Combat Arms hacks Source Code section, and learn on your own, as I had to. The hard way. And maybe get some friends that also know how to code so they can help you. Why06, Hell_Demon, and [MPGH]Dave, have all helped me a TON. Just some useful input
Especially if you only get credits for it. o.O
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Especially if you only get credits for it. o.O
Yea really. Hell would please
/Close
Actually mwb, chams is short for chameleons. I think they call it this because chameleons change color, and so do the hacks depending on if they're behind or in front of the wall. NX chams is a single color, calling them chams wouldn't make any sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Actually mwb, chams is short for chameleons. I think they call it this because chameleons change color, and so do the hacks depending on if they're behind or in front of the wall. NX chams is a single color, calling them chams wouldn't make any sense.
In basketball this is wat we would call "And 1".
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
In basketball this is wat we would call "And 1".
Explain yourself, boy.
Quote Originally Posted by IownzDAworldz View Post
I need a experinced Combat arms hacker that has made a hack before with codes using C++. If youre willing to teach me how to make hacks with C++ I would really appriate it I will give credits to you if you help. I just need to learn the basics.

- "Insert Key hack"

- "Number pad key hack"

HACKS

-Basic Chams.

-Wireframe

-No fog

-No recoil

-No reload

If you could teach me these I will give credits to the teacher/coder. so please help me. VM or PM me if intrested.
let me guess.... u dont know C++ at all do u? well get learning it!! after a few months of learning THEN come back looking through the forums and in the code section and start learning how to make hacks for the game... hope this was helpful cuz this is the only way its going to happen
Solved & Locked

~locked~
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us