Stimulus problem on alterIWnet

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Stimulus problem on alterIWnet
When I try to play a stimulus map the error "could not finf mp_mapname.ff always comes up and Mw2 crashes. I have re downloaded the dlc double checked and re read how to do it and it's not working.
Put the maps, in X:\Program Files\call of duty modern warfare 2\zone\english (or your language), put all the .ff files there.

And replace the iwd_22.iw file, which it's in ,,X:\Program Files\call of duty modern warfare 2\main''.
That fixed it thank you
You are welcome.
Is it normal for it to take a really long time to find games? It works right away sometimes and others i just sit there forever it seems. I checked the server stats, TDM has 700+ people... D:
Quote Originally Posted by Assuck View Post
Is it normal for it to take a really long time to find games? It works right away sometimes and others i just sit there forever it seems. I checked the server stats, TDM has 700+ people... D:
yeah sometimes it takes awhile sometimes it goes right away. i was searching for tdm once and there was like 1,852 people or something like that and it was taking forever so i alt tabed out and was doing stuff and forgot about mw2 then i had my sound up and all the sudden about an hour later I hear the sound when you/everyone joins a game, then i was like wow...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us