CocaineD3D TEST PREVIEW [16/06/2010]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CocaineD3D TEST PREVIEW [16/06/2010]
Here is a vid I made for you guys!

Vista x32/x86

Nice man, thank you

It's good to see superjump and speed hacks back in the game
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Nice man, thank you

It's good to see superjump and speed hacks back in the game
No speedhack lol =p I speeded with windows movie maker.
Yea I just realized that hack had no speed

You will have to take some more videos with the new version, the speed hack works..
Update your video card drivers Warrock should be full screen

Cool vid BTW
Quote Originally Posted by zhillz View Post
Update your video card drivers Warrock should be full screen

Cool vid BTW
It is, It's just cam studio that does that.
Quote Originally Posted by babacan009 View Post
tenk your muckkk
What?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?