My little newb question about Memory hacking[SOLVED]
Well, I'm not much into Memory hacking, i always felt like, lazy to get into it.
Started a few hours ago to look at WriteProcessMemory, etc... i find it quite simple ( i saw some stuff about people posts, etc.. which of course made me learn pretty basic stuff without actually want to ).
I though: "let me try something basic like editing windows Solitaire game memory" Well, it wasn't that hard to find the address."
I used CE, probably not the best tool, but it did the job. Searched from my current score, scored a bit more, and searched again and got the address. (which was fine).
Coded a simple console app, found window by name, got the id with GetWindowThreadProcessId and did the WriteProcessMemory (was inside a loop with a sleep to keep the score).
Well, the problem is not on the code actually, my actual problem is on the address. So my doubt is: Should the address always change when I open a new Solitaire? because after close/opening, the address changed, had to get the new one... and change it on the code.
Am i getting a wrong address? am i doing the wrong stuff? or am i damt stupid and its normal?
(no i'm not requesting any code.. so you don't need to post one...)
thanks in advance. some tips are welcome too
Started a few hours ago to look at WriteProcessMemory, etc... i find it quite simple ( i saw some stuff about people posts, etc.. which of course made me learn pretty basic stuff without actually want to ).
I though: "let me try something basic like editing windows Solitaire game memory" Well, it wasn't that hard to find the address."
I used CE, probably not the best tool, but it did the job. Searched from my current score, scored a bit more, and searched again and got the address. (which was fine).
Coded a simple console app, found window by name, got the id with GetWindowThreadProcessId and did the WriteProcessMemory (was inside a loop with a sleep to keep the score).
Well, the problem is not on the code actually, my actual problem is on the address. So my doubt is: Should the address always change when I open a new Solitaire? because after close/opening, the address changed, had to get the new one... and change it on the code.
Am i getting a wrong address? am i doing the wrong stuff? or am i damt stupid and its normal?
(no i'm not requesting any code.. so you don't need to post one...)
thanks in advance. some tips are welcome too







