[RELEASE] Unbelievable L96A1 Mod

PollWhat do you Think?
31 votes
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
[RELEASE] Unbelievable L96A1 Mod
Okay so this is the L96A1 Mod that is Unbelievable no for real Unbelievable look for your self.

Now I do not know if this has been done before but people if it has, No flaming or Spamming...






See I wouldn't lie to you. I got this idea when I shot someone and got my Unbelievable, and I was like HEY my first Unbelievable [on current account] {Playing fair} with the L96A1 so I made this in honor of that.

Feel free to use it, Not to steal it. Give me credit if you take the idea, or you use it on anything else.

Password for extracting file is:
Code:
mpgh windowsfile
Virus Scan
Virus Scan here

-Blood spill over the whole gun.
-Black barrel.
-Unbelievable writing.
-Black overlay

/yea Hit the thanks button, trust me it is the right thing to do. /yea

Rename the file as: GUNS_T_PV_SR.rez [You may not need .rez]
Windows File Unbelievable Mod.rez.rarattachment deleted · 80 downloads before removal
Lol,this mod is nice good job man,ill be using this
Nice job it has unbelievable it even is black cause I like a black and red together (sometimes that is )
Thanks everyone,
Hit the Thanks button if you like. Or your going to use. /yea
Looks good, and this hasn't been released yet, well at least not the textures! ^.^

/Thanked
Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
Looks good, and this hasn't been released yet, well at least not the textures! ^.^

/Thanked
Thank you very much, /Thanked as well. /yea
/Approved

BTW, tell them what to rename the file to.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
/Approved

BTW, tell them what to rename the file to.
Has been done.
Nice job Windows. What's with you and modding the L9? o_O
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
Nice job Windows. What's with you and modding the L9? o_O
All I use is the l9 lol, my most deadliest weapon right there.
Then I use the cross mod of default gun to G36E Valkyrie.

What gun do you want me to mod?
No

just not -__-
good job though
i'll give you a 4/5
should've just overlayed my mod L9 Champion mod
search for it
Too bad this doesn't always give you unbeliveables lol
Lol Mod the file, Add super bullets to it,
Plus chams then you have your self unbelievable's all the time.
Eh to bad hacks don't work on my computer lol.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?