TalkingDragon G36 xD

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Dragon G36 xD
well this is my 2nd mod

and i was bored of my normal g36 so i decided to mess around with it..


and this came out .. not that bad tbh..


I uploaded the rez file instead of Injectables for easier use "

hope u like it


just Replace this 1 with the original or make a backup.. whichEver

ScreenShots:




Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 3ceb38286d4c293f6387ed4435cc7c70







GUNS_T_PV_AR.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Ctr+u -> C+P

Sorry
Don't you mean, CTRL+C?

On Topic: And uhh you need 2 virus scans.
Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
Don't you mean, CTRL+C?

On Topic: And uhh you need 2 virus scans.
Ctr+u is the shortcut in photoshop to change hue, saturation, and brightness lol
i didn't copy this .. if thats wat u mean
They mean you got a picture and just copied it onto the gun, and recolorized the gun.
oh yeah pretty much.. lol... well no1 asked them to download... i like it u dont 2 bad. dont download
/Approved ...
Eh, Om???

Yup I would have to agree with Owner Fritz.

4/10 For effort.
You know have to do things, but you dont know how to match colors...
Not good, not bad. 5/10
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?