Nexon Plug... Error ?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Nexon Plug... Error ?
Well I Tried Downloading And This Came up :

What Doz It Mean... Please Post
Nexon.bmpattachment deleted · 171 downloads before removal
that shows up if u installed the plugin correctly. press f5 and then close it.
Quote Originally Posted by carpanthers1 View Post
that shows up if u installed the plugin correctly. press f5 and then close it.
KK Thx... The Screen Is White Evry1 Time Though... I Was PRessing Random Spot Onto Screen And It LEad Me In To Game Lobby Wich Was Also White... Then I Got Into Game... Played It... Exited... I Can Click Stuff But I Cant See Anything... Just A Few Thing... What's Wrong ? I Have PAtch And Nexon Plug...
Quote Originally Posted by Lovepreet View Post
KK Thx... The Screen Is White Evry1 Time Though... I Was PRessing Random Spot Onto Screen And It LEad Me In To Game Lobby Wich Was Also White... Then I Got Into Game... Played It... Exited... I Can Click Stuff But I Cant See Anything... Just A Few Thing... What's Wrong ? I Have PAtch And Nexon Plug...
Which patch have you installed?
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
Which patch have you installed?

Umm warrockpatch_v4 And Im Pretty Sure I Also Got the One In Som1's Tut

If U Can Solve This Problem Plz Help :
. The Screen Is White Evry Time I Play KWR... I Was PRessing Random Spot Onto Screen And It LEad Me In To Game Lobby Wich Was Also White... Then I Got Into Game... Played It... Exited... I Can Click Stuff But I Cant See Anything... Just A Few Thing... What's Wrong ? I Have PAtch And Nexon Plug..
Quote Originally Posted by Lovepreet View Post
Umm warrockpatch_v4 And Im Pretty Sure I Also Got the One In Som1's Tut

If U Can Solve This Problem Plz Help :
. The Screen Is White Evry Time I Play KWR... I Was PRessing Random Spot Onto Screen And It LEad Me In To Game Lobby Wich Was Also White... Then I Got Into Game... Played It... Exited... I Can Click Stuff But I Cant See Anything... Just A Few Thing... What's Wrong ? I Have PAtch And Nexon Plug..
Try Xc2 Clan Patch 2007.09.14 It's a French patch but works the best off all.
Quote Originally Posted by lolliepop View Post
Try Xc2 Clan Patch 2007.09.14 It's a French patch but works the best off all.
Kk Well Can U Send Me The Download Link ? I Still Cant Solve This Problem >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Lovepreet View Post
Lol :P

Thanks I'm Downloading Right Now

1 More Question.... Should I Keep More Than 1 Patch ? Or Should I Delete Others... Cause I Got 3 Downloaded On Desktop >.< Lol
Well this is the only one i am using but you could keep them just incase, however if they don't work then just delete them.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
Well this is the only one i am using but you could keep them just incase, however if they don't work then just delete them.

Kk Thanks...

It Still Dont Work >.<
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us