About the Shop Hack.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
About the Shop Hack.
I was just wondering if this still works in Korean WarRock. I managed to get the process but when I search for the values I eventually end up with no addresses and I don't know why. I'm not sure if it's my UCE or what. Any suggestions?
well since the shop hack doesnt work for warrcok i dont think it will work for korean warrock.......
Quote Originally Posted by mpghhackersrock123 View Post
well since the shop hack doesnt work for warrcok i dont think it will work for korean warrock.......
I've just seen a level 1 0% with a Berrett M82 so i guess it still works. It must be my UCE.
i heard if u play at cafes you get that rocket launcher,Barret and L85A1
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
i heard if u play at cafes you get that rocket launcher,Barret and L85A1
its only the barrett and tmp-9 (mac-10)
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
no its L85A1 too
no its not

those ppl are on korean ip's that means they can see everything and the l85a1 is 3rd slot on there
Omfg, i want TMP-9 and L85A1. Wr14t gimme ur uce plz .
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
no its not

those ppl are on korean ip's that means they can see everything and the l85a1 is 3rd slot on there
so if i was playing with a korean proxy i could "see" the weapon? no, thats what i thought
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
so if i was playing with a korean proxy i could "see" the weapon? no, thats what i thought
ya u could see them
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
ya u could see them
Braccini8 gtfo, u can C THE WEAPONS WHEN YOU ARE AT A PC CAFE, U KNOW WHY IT SAYS "Pc" CUZ ITS A PC CAFE.

DDDDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Omfg, i want TMP-9 and L85A1. Wr14t gimme ur uce plz .
My UCE doesn't seem to be working. I have being searching for one that works but it's hard to find one. All I want is Mac 10 and L85A1 and I'll be happy. I can't remember the stats for both weapons, haven't used them both in quite a while but i imagine they will have different stats in the Korea version.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
I was just wondering if this still works in Korean WarRock. I managed to get the process but when I search for the values I eventually end up with no addresses and I don't know why. I'm not sure if it's my UCE or what. Any suggestions?
shop hack in korean warrock is suck there are many guns...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us