getting hacks to work

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
getting hacks to work
i have found multiple working hacks but cant get them to work, it freezes when i select a server and it starts to connect so whats the problem?

and then after that the game wont work even without injecting hacks for at least a few hours
`the hack might be old/not working/not a real hack
use deathhunters hack it works
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
`the hack might be old/not working/not a real hack
use deathhunters hack it works
I did use deathhunters.... same thing happens
:/
you might of injected it wrong
click on close after injection on the injector
just type operation7 dont type .exe
or turn your anti virus off
Please operate http://fiaa.eu
Windows 7 64bits
Naamloos.jpgattachment deleted · 217 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by eddaredevil View Post
Windows 7 64bits
sorry cant help you cause i cant see it , could you upload it to imageshack
Problem solved?
lol u can see it..
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
lol u can see it..
o well now lol it was saying waiting for approval , can you tell us where the hack is posted on this forum so we can know if it even still works
you are using OP7 EU hacks in NA
dont click q or e thats when mine freezes >>>
I'm having the same problem guys.... I downloaded "ILoveFatKids Ultimate Public" I extracted everything to a folder on desktop, launched the injector, inserted "operation7" as the program to inject.. Browsed and clicked the dll file..Clicked Start waiting...I launched Operation 7 and..wait for it... nothing? I would really appreciate the help from more experienced hackers..

These hackers I play against are making me Jealous. :P

PEACE.
Quote Originally Posted by 123erpoi View Post
I'm having the same problem guys.... I downloaded "ILoveFatKids Ultimate Public" I extracted everything to a folder on desktop, launched the injector, inserted "operation7" as the program to inject.. Browsed and clicked the dll file..Clicked Start waiting...I launched Operation 7 and..wait for it... nothing? I would really appreciate the help from more experienced hackers..

These hackers I play against are making me Jealous. :P

PEACE.
My guess is you have vista or win7? try run as admin everytime. OR your antivirus is messing it up try disabling that before running the injector. I been using that same hack and the chams work great! gl
Quote Originally Posted by Edward-Cullen68 View Post
You open the hack before the game...
requesting ban for gay name, ya i did just say that
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us