Resigned From Modding.

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Resigned From Modding.
Okay so a lot of you know me off of my main account: [windows File].

I have made some amazing mods, that a lot of people use. Now I have been banned For Flaming, Which was because a Choob asked why not just post in same post as a update. Because I have released Unbelievable V2.

Well I have quit modding. If people are not going to respect what a very view amount of people take there time to do. Then I will just not do it.

I respect the community, and I release my mods in hopes people will be happy and use them.

The community has amazing Modders, a handful like soso, and other's who take there time out of there day to do it.

You guys do not respect that.

So bye bye to my modding days.
Quote Originally Posted by Reborn Windows View Post
Okay so a lot of you know me off of my main account: [windows File].

I have made some amazing mods, that a lot of people use. Now I have been banned For Flaming, Which was because a Choob asked why not just post in same post as a update. Because I have released Unbelievable V2.

Well I have quit modding. If people are not going to respect what a very view amount of people take there time to do. Then I will just not do it.

I respect the community, and I release my mods in hopes people will be happy and use them.

The community has amazing Modders, a handful like soso, and other's who take there time out of there day to do it.

You guys do not respect that.

So bye bye to my modding days.
K, adios
Your RQ from a 1 day Ban.
Lolz, you wouldnt Suirvive here. byee
Quote Originally Posted by Reborn Windows View Post
Okay so a lot of you know me off of my main account: [windows File].

I have made some amazing mods, that a lot of people use. Now I have been banned For Flaming, Which was because a Choob asked why not just post in same post as a update. Because I have released Unbelievable V2.

Well I have quit modding. If people are not going to respect what a very view amount of people take there time to do. Then I will just not do it.

I respect the community, and I release my mods in hopes people will be happy and use them.

The community has amazing Modders, a handful like soso, and other's who take there time out of there day to do it.

You guys do not respect that.

So bye bye to my modding days.
Don't think so. Your mods aren't very good tbh. And definitely not a lot of people use.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Don't think so. Your mods aren't very good tbh. And definitely not a lot of people use.
Quit trollin. Your Annoying me now
Quote Originally Posted by Reborn Windows View Post
Okay so a lot of you know me off of my main account: [windows File].

I have made some amazing mods, that a lot of people use. Now I have been banned For Flaming, Which was because a Choob asked why not just post in same post as a update. Because I have released Unbelievable V2.

Well I have quit modding. If people are not going to respect what a very view amount of people take there time to do. Then I will just not do it.

I respect the community, and I release my mods in hopes people will be happy and use them.

The community has amazing Modders, a handful like soso, and other's who take there time out of there day to do it.

You guys do not respect that.

So bye bye to my modding days.
Bai...Still think you got owned. /
sorry, but a one day ban for flaming shouldn't get you to rage quit
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
K, adios
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Don't think so. Your mods aren't very good tbh. And definitely not a lot of people use.
Don't be mean. It's not nice and that is a reason why he quit modding. Gosh...
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Bai...Still think you got owned. /
sorry, but a one day ban for flaming shouldn't get you to rage quit
Read the other post or here I will save you some time for you to not have to navigate and find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn Windows View Post
No the reason why I am done with modding is because stupid people like you do not know how to respect it a lot of members here mod because they are bored as the same of what I did, I am done doing it for the simple reason I have better stuff to do then amuse you with a online multi-player fps game.

If you all had any sense of maturity instead of acting like two year old's that are mad because they can not get a toy at wal-mart and saying that I am rage quitting nah I am just done with wasting my time on immature people who do not know how to respect it.

Let alone calling me a "pussy" How are you going to call someone over the internet a pussy when half the people you call a pussy could most likely kick your butt within the two seconds of the so called fight that would happen. Your clamming I am a pussy because I am done modding. I never said anything about quitting the forums let alone did I say anything about done with modding forever. I simply said I am done with modding. Anywhere in that whole statement did I say that I am done with modding forever and I am never coming back to it. No?

Considering the point of I have more maturity then you will ever have I am going to drop this if you want to uphold a conversation that consist of flaming me and calling me pussy over the internet then fill free to pm/vm or even Im me [windowsfile@live.com] Then we can have our own little immature conversation about how much of a pussy I am because I am done making mods for people who do not respect them let alone take the time to at-less say "Hey thank you, that looks good" Instead they use the "That looks crappy quit, get off the forums, you suck. ext. ext."

Question: Why should I waste my time to make mods for those who do not respect them [some do/ some don't]

Answer: ?

EDIT: Also if you would take two seconds to open up your eyes and see that my signature says "Done making mods, I will take pm|vm request only" Then maybe you could have the sense to correct your self, maybe not I do not know.
Tbh. I find your mods quite unique.
And I think your just hidin bhind that 4hr ban as an excuse to get a life
Quote Originally Posted by ripper639 View Post
Tbh. I find your mods quite unique.
And I think your just hidin bhind that 4hr ban as an excuse to get a life
I thanked you for the First part of the unique.
The second part of the "get a life" I don't know if that is a complement or a diss, either way: Complement, Thank you. A Diss, eh I got a life work 2 jobs.
Quote Originally Posted by Reborn Windows View Post
I thanked you for the First part of the unique.
The second part of the "get a life" I don't know if that is a complement or a diss, either way: Complement, Thank you. A Diss, eh I got a life work 2 jobs.
Cool story bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Cool story bro!
Lol now you got banned. Do you like that? Now you feel how he felt.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Lol now you got banned. Do you like that? Now you feel how he felt.
Lol, Nah I have no anger ageist who banned me [in fact, already had a mature conversation with him] but however a lot of people seem to quit because of owner fritz lol. My mods will be released sometimes but some I will keep with the others [the full 5gb folder that I have].
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Lol now you got banned. Do you like that? Now you feel how he felt.
I'm laughing lol, I could care less
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us