[Release] Unleashed Mini
Hey guys I'm back with:
Unleashed: Mini

The reason, I made this because over the past few days , around the forums I had a few requests from people to make a trainer that would be more special, since they said that they kept getting caught hacking by players in game and kept getting kicked.
So i took about 30 mins and came out with this release. If there are any suggestions comments you guys have add me on MSN:
stealth2assassinate@hotmail.com
OR PM me here.
Don't forget to thank me, or rep if you feel like it
--I am Ace, just on MPGH my name is Phire.--
Some advice would be to log out after every game is done and log back in. Usually u will get the same room. This will surely decrease your chance of getting banned.
Please Dont Forget to Reply.![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Unleashed: Mini

The reason, I made this because over the past few days , around the forums I had a few requests from people to make a trainer that would be more special, since they said that they kept getting caught hacking by players in game and kept getting kicked.
So i took about 30 mins and came out with this release. If there are any suggestions comments you guys have add me on MSN:
stealth2assassinate@hotmail.com
OR PM me here.
Don't forget to thank me, or rep if you feel like it

--I am Ace, just on MPGH my name is Phire.--
Some advice would be to log out after every game is done and log back in. Usually u will get the same room. This will surely decrease your chance of getting banned.
Please Dont Forget to Reply.
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
[MPGH] Unleashed Mini.rar
. i was watching t.v and forgot to go offline 



off PB, keep up the good work.