1337

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
1337
Yeah, an alt with 1337.
Somebody unban my main now.
lol RIP......
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
r.i.p
Yep Rest In Pieces
I though this was ur main
hope to never see u agian bb .
My alts nearly at this
Hahaha bai dude


Someone banned him before me
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post


Someone banned him before me
Lol thats a fail
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post


Someone banned him before me
Poor little GM
ITT: Newphags.

Bye DBB.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
ITT: Newphags.

Bye DBB.
Don't worry man, I'll always be there for you.

This will be the next account to reach 1337.
Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
Don't worry man, I'll always be there for you.

This will be the next account to reach 1337.
Third time is a charm
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?