Reverse Engineering!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Reverse Engineering!
Next Version
Cracking The Hack is Easy, This time i manually packed it.
Now what you will have to do ism do you see the textbox? i want you to put something in it. So When I Open it I Should see somelike like "Access Granted" w/e when i open it, instead of nothing.
Crack3.jpgattachment deleted · 74 downloads before removal
Reverse.rarattachment deleted · 29 downloads before removal
the pwd for the 4.0 is 0I8sJF41rt
ill try to find the pwd for 4.5
Sorry Thats Wrong, But you are close!
im not wrong. the pwd for Crackme#4 is realy 0I8sJF41rt
Here is a screenshot of the "AccesGranted" message.
Yh its 0I8sJF41rt, what he said. I just put it in and said access granted.
Try 4.5 lol. You will NEVER get it. its Encrypted and Packed!
Hint: Unpack and Hex with AXE and you'll find the password !
well, i figured out the pass, of course you have to give a good warrock account to get the password !
LOL, what is it? No one has told me yet. Making some more.
ah, I have cracked it.
Took me 10-15 minutes..
Nice job,
try next time use another encryption not like:

"ACCESS " =
"NLLJ\\/"

and
"DENIED!" =
"KJAFJK."


Waiting for your next version to crack
Uploading the cracked file xD


Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
Hi All, This is a test for all you claim to be "Hackers" this isn't packed. its Encrypted LOL. Well if you can Figure it out, ill give you a WarRock Account !

Waiting for my warrock account...


Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
You Will Never Get the pass.
But Their is one, just to let you know.
didnt got the pass, but got it working to any password u put in it.
password.exe.Unpacked.Cracked.By.TheRedEye.zipattachment deleted · 13 downloads before removal
loooooool, I think Jeckels shuted up because of TheRedEye !!!!
rofl
RedEye Ill Pm u it in 5 min.
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
RedEye Ill Pm u it in 5 min.
yeah thanks you
will you give me the security questions as well?

btw, Nice Job with the protection..
If i hadn't too many toolz to unpack programs, I couldn't crack it..
LOL, Try To Crack this one i just posted. Its manually packed.
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
LOL, Try To Crack this one i just posted. Its manually packed.
there is nothing to crack there..
I cant follow the strings - cause there isnt.
and I cant fellow the checks from the same reason..
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?