Lots of guns for one gun only.
Hello MPGH, I am willing to trade this account:
http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf....n=8276878&tb=w
For an account with the AK-47 Knife.
I don't care how many guns you have on your account, as long as you have the AK-47 Knife, I'm good.
I'll even offer an IGN change, win/loss reset, and kills/deaths reset right out of my pocket money. I have 160,000 GP and 8,000 ZP left on that account.
So whoever wants to trade me, PM me.
http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf....n=8276878&tb=w
For an account with the AK-47 Knife.
I don't care how many guns you have on your account, as long as you have the AK-47 Knife, I'm good.
I'll even offer an IGN change, win/loss reset, and kills/deaths reset right out of my pocket money. I have 160,000 GP and 8,000 ZP left on that account.
So whoever wants to trade me, PM me.





sir need a mittleman,ill help with the trade if you want