Exclamation[SOLVED] I NEED HELP REAL QUICK

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] I NEED HELP REAL QUICK
/thread is closed problem solved
There is no such a thing, unless you use AlterIWnet, or you want to play SP/CO-OP!
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
There is no such a thing, unless you use AlterIWnet, or you want to play SP/CO-OP!
I had it once there is such thing...\

Edit: Thank you Archangel
Quote Originally Posted by getdum View Post
I had it once there is such thing...\

Edit: Thank you Archangel
Are you kidding me?! This is exactly what I've said.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Are you kidding me?! This is exactly what I've said.
Yeah sorry ill thank you too
Quote Originally Posted by getdum View Post
Yeah sorry ill thank you too
I am not doing this for thankses, I didn't understand why his solution was better than mine.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
I am not doing this for thankses, I didn't understand why his solution was better than mine.


FLAMEEE WARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!


hi mommy, im in a flame war
Alteriwnet = mw2 without steam.
located in the private servers section

/marked as solved
mine = better explained
now stop posting in threads marked as [SOLVED] unless neccesairy
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us