NFD

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
NFD
i need help with NFD code...i have mine but its not working..it nevers sops damage if anyone can help them plz post here

here is the code im using now...it in a timer and then a put the other codes in buttns


Code:
Dim NFD As Long
Dim NFD1 As Long
Call C2646E6D(&H1279280, NFD)
NFD1 = NFD + &H26C
Call A55D798B(NFD1, -2000)
ON button
Code:
Timer*.Interval = 1
Off button
Code:
Timer*.Interval = 0
I thingk its the adress that is not good.
Timer:
Code:
Dim NFD As Long
Dim NFD1 As Long
Call C2646E6D(&H1279280, NFD)
NFD1 = NFD + &H264
Call A55D798B(NFD1, -2000)
Make sure the timer interval is 1 and enabled false

On Button:
Code:
Timer*.Enabled = True
Off Button:
Code:
Timer*.Enabled = False
Dim NFD As Long
Dim NFD1 As Long
Call C2646E6D(&H1279280, NFD)
NFD1 = NFD + &H264
Call A55D798B(NFD1, 0)
IT DIDN'T WORK..I DIDE DAFTER MY 2ND JUMP...MABYE IT THE HEIGHT..WAT IS UR HEIGHT SET AT WHEN U USE URS?
Quote Originally Posted by Haxer76 View Post
IT DIDN'T WORK..I DIDE DAFTER MY 2ND JUMP...MABYE IT THE HEIGHT..WAT IS UR HEIGHT SET AT WHEN U USE URS?
I just used 2000 for the height and for NFD i used:

On = -999
Off = 0
sry nvm it does work..i forgot to put false in the timer..

ty u very much for this..this helps out a lot
also do u know how to add a"laucnh waorrck" button on a hack in VB6???
Quote Originally Posted by Haxer76 View Post
sry nvm it does work..i forgot to put false in the timer..

ty u very much for this..this helps out a lot
also do u know how to add a"laucnh waorrck" button on a hack in VB6???
I couldn't get it to work when I tiried.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us