[RELEASE] UMP [Combat Arms] V2

PollWhat one do you like better.
16 votes
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE] UMP [Combat Arms] V2
Okay so I released v1, Which had a lower tint to it and was near transparent. Now for v2, I have darkened it and made it more visible. Take a look.

V1


Now for the release of:

V2



Virus Scan's
-Virus Total-
-Jotti Virus Scan-

Credit
-30% Has to go to Nexon for the Image design that I used.
-70% Goes to me for the making, creation of this mod.

-Sorry for the fast preview feel free to pause it to look at the mod-

THANK ME IT IS THE CORRECT THING TO DO
Combat Arms UMP Skin Mod V2.rarattachment deleted · 27 downloads before removal
V1 looks better
r you not quitting?
anyways GJ as ^^^said, I like V1 better
I will put a poll up.

@HeliDomo
-Naw not quitting.
just a question? do you use paint?
Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post
just a question? do you use paint?
Paint. I don't even think it is possible to open a .dtx file in paint, Could be wrong. But no I use photoshop. But I do very basic stuff. I don't give it my all because no one respects it anyways.
Nice . But the V1 Was looking better..
Quote Originally Posted by -0li View Post
Nice . But the V1 Was looking better..
I agree, I wanted to release a v2 for a verity, but everyone seems to like v1. However v2 is more hum [out there] and you can see it better, I agree with v1 as well.
GJ.
/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
GJ.
/Approved
Thank you Sir.
This is a amazing I like it.
V1 And V2
V1 is for /me.

V2 just failz.
I liked version 1 better, it looks less crowded, but still v2 looks pretty good.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Thought you 'quit'
Stay on Topic please.

@solice12
-Only for you? Lol

@Waka_Flocka_Flame
-Thanks man, v2 was more or less just a darker shade.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?