I need a script

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
I need a script
I am not experienced in creating scripts. So... I was wondering if any of you could create a autohotkey script that continously changes weapons, using the 1 or 2 keys. I would like to use it so i can pretend i'm dead and then rape people.
You know that only works when you have Cold Blooded Pro on, even then it's not that hard to press 1 then 2 then 1 continuously. Don't even need to be switching that fast to look dead, kind of slow switching is enough.
Quote Originally Posted by r_arraz View Post
You know that only works when you have Cold Blooded Pro on, even then it's not that hard to press 1 then 2 then 1 continuously. Don't even need to be switching that fast to look dead, kind of slow switching is enough.
Well War3z released one
Link; http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...1-0-184-a.html
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us