OPK or Remote Kill?

PollOPK or Remote kill?
45 votes
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
OPK or Remote Kill?
Do you VIP people prefer OPK or Remote kill? Lol i always get kicked doing both.
OPK, remote kill sometimes misse.
opotekill
Do you guys always get kicked also? D:
Quote Originally Posted by Mu-FFiN View Post
Do you guys always get kicked also? D:
Naw, I do chest aimbot if I hack.
Oh that would work XD
Opk because you can HS .
i get kicked rarely, because i gifted me elite mod
lol OPK, Remotekill attacks your Teammates sometimes
I can't even finish a match using OPK or remote i always get kicked.Got any tips?
Quote Originally Posted by Mu-FFiN View Post
I can't even finish a match using OPK or remote i always get kicked.Got any tips?
Um, don't hack?
Not rage opk all the time?
wow hacking is for insufferable pussies and no skill 9 yr olds xD modding is the shit
Rage much o.o
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us