Few questions

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Few questions
Hey guys I'm new to VB and I just was wondering a few things about it:
1. If it can use pipes or something like that to communicate to other programs
2. If someone can post a tutorial for any VB stuff
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
Hey guys I'm new to VB and I just was wondering a few things about it:
1. If it can use pipes or something like that to communicate to other programs
2. If someone can post a tutorial for any VB stuff
Thanks
Tutorials: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...4-13-10-a.html
Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
Hey guys I'm new to VB and I just was wondering a few things about it:
1. If it can use pipes or something like that to communicate to other programs
2. If someone can post a tutorial for any VB stuff
Thanks
omg, are you going to VB? O_O
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
omg, are you going to VB? O_O
Eww no way, I'm just building one applet in VB for my hacks .

@lolland Pipes are a C++ thing where it allows two programs to read and right data from each other. You create a named pipe in C++ and another program can read that named pipe and use it's info. If anyone could add me on MSN that would be great, I need some help with some code. Add:
mwb12345@hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
1. If it can use pipes or something like that to communicate to other programs
Thanks
Pipes?

1. Names Pipes are not a C++ thing but a common programming thing...

So to better answer your question, Yes.

2. There are plenty of tutorials , if you are looking for a specific tutorial however, feel free to make a thread in the tutorials request section.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
1. Names Pipes are not a C++ thing but a common programming thing...

So to better answer your question, Yes.

2. There are plenty of tutorials , if you are looking for a specific tutorial however, feel free to make a thread in the tutorials request section.
Yea well I didn't know if pipes were C++ only cuz I only have just started vb... Nextgen1 could you add my msn please I need to ask you a few things about HWID Authentication. Mwb12345@hotmail.com
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?