[RELEASE] KP Scope

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] KP Scope
This is my first release. I've another account on this forum but made this because of my name recognizing I just learned VB today and made this hack. It isn't much and I think almost nobody will use this, but I like to show my first creation with VB.

It's only 1 hack, and that's the scope. You've to turn it on to click on the box and after that you can use it with clicking on the right button of your mouse.

Have fun!

Virusscan: VirusTotal - Gratis Online Virus en Malware Scanner - Resultaat
Scope.rarattachment deleted · 21 downloads before removal
*cough* Only scope sucks! *cough*
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
*cough* Only scope sucks! *cough*
hey everyone has to go through a nub stage to make good hax.
Indeed, VB is totally new to me, I'm a good PHP-scripter so it isn't hard to learn.. Soon I'll make a hack with more functions..

Btw, can somebody send me Actual Search & Replace to me? The one in the topic of thimo's tutorial of making an UCE is broken..
Quote Originally Posted by Koekenbakker View Post
Indeed, VB is totally new to me, I'm a good PHP-scripter so it isn't hard to learn.. Soon I'll make a hack with more functions..

Btw, can somebody send me Actual Search & Replace to me? The one in the topic of thimo's tutorial of making an UCE is broken..
http://www.divlocsoft.com/actualsr.zipⓘ
Ok, thanks, first moving on making my own UCE ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Koekenbakker View Post
Ok, thanks, first moving on making my own UCE ^^
No problem, and thank you for giving me my 100th thanks =D.
cant see his results for this
heres the virus scan(I no he did but cant see the results for sum reason)

By: Virustotal
Antivirus
AhnLab-V3-
AntiVir-
Authentium-
Avast-
AVG-
BitDefender-
CAT-QuickHeal-
ClamAV-
DrWeb-
eSafe-
eTrust-Vet-
Ewido-
FileAdvisor-
Fortinet-
Prot-
Secure-
Ikarus-
Kaspersky-
McAfee-
Microsoft-
NOD32-
Norman-
Panda-
Prevx1-
Rising-
Sophos-
Sunbelt-
Symantec-
TheHacker-
VBA32-
VirusBuster-

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us