[T]igers~ New Clan~ Looking for Good Players~ Apply Today

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
[T]igers~ New Clan~ Looking for Good Players~ Apply Today
[T]igers


Hey, my friends and I have made a new clan called [T]igers. Click on the link below too apply

Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Clan Home


Ironically enough, we are legit players and will not accept or tolerate any hackers in the clan.


Some small requirements for now is to have
1+ KDR and must be active.

Just apply now and tell me your strengths and I'll consider accepting you

Looking forward to meeting you all and doing clan matches

As requested, I will reward the best and most trustworthy players some zp per week

Leader - [G]hostGenx
Lieutenants - *JokerFace*

Members -10

Rank- N/A



-[G]hostGenX[/COLOR]
k/d is 1.7 ya i no i didnt play for awhile so it dropped .3 my weakness well i dont no oh ya um donuts im good i love ak m4a1 and or course scrub well lemme no if u aprove almost forgot i dont hack my strenghts ghost match zombie mode and sniping only at monaco or somehting not sd
Sawp, Dope. I officially approve you to join our clan! :O

Apply now
I would love to join, if I do I'll promote and stuff.

Since no hackers are aloud, I'll use my old account.
Strengths: Snipers, and Machine guns.
Weakness: None that I can think of.

I'm not sure what my KDR is at the moment, but I'll check it when I get back from the concert that I'm going to.

And I don't remember the Display name of my old account, so I'll get that to you when I get back also.

Also, please don't judge me by my post count.

EDIT: Ok, my KDR is 2.07. But this is on a new account I made nearly a week ago, so it's most likely going to go down a bit. My ingame name is [GR]iMutant

-Diet Coke
You are now approved by the clan
Yayy.
I got bored so I made a signature for the clan.
It's not that great, I'm gonna edit it more later.
hey... nice u maded a clan xD
emm right now i only have m16 coz my brother sold all of my stuff and boucht and sold and on and on till i didnt have much gp left...
but im on every day and i rule with m4a1, awm,ak,...
so im gud with allmost every gun xD
lemme know if i get approved /yea
Quote Originally Posted by AchNaToN View Post
hey... nice u maded a clan xD
emm right now i only have m16 coz my brother sold all of my stuff and boucht and sold and on and on till i didnt have much gp left...
but im on every day and i rule with m4a1, awm,ak,...
so im gud with allmost every gun xD
lemme know if i get approved /yea
Wait im confused, do you have m4ai, AWM and AK or are you only good with those.
i appilied.... let me know if u accept..
Quote Originally Posted by Dejavu10 View Post
i appilied.... let me know if u accept..
Are you good at SnD and EM? What are your stengths?

Edit: Are you Drakill? In that case, you have obviously not read the requirements, you need at least 1+ KDR
I would love to join iswell
My real name is : Lewis Cooper
Im 14 years old and i live in leicester - England

Strengths :
I'm very good in ghost mode ,
I'm good with Rifles and Other Weapons like Mp5's
I'm talented with awm but i dont own one at the moment i just use other peoples drops
I play well in TD
I can also play quite good under pressure it boosts my confidence
I am quite good at photoshop [ out of crossfire so if you needed a signature different then the one you already have i could make it ]

Weakness's :
Im not too good in mutation mode
I get angry alot at the game hehe
I dont own many weapons

I am making a new account i will apply on that if its alright ?
Heres my current profile , so it's quite good would you let me start fresh ?
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
I appreciate your detailed resume You are accepted so please apply now. Can't wait to see you ingame
So does this mean i am allowed to use my new account please? : )
New Rule, it is recommended to own a SFC account atleast.
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?