[HELP]Help with pass cracker

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]Help with pass cracker
Hey guys I need to crack my nexon password, but I am stuck. I just want when you hit button1, it will check on like 10 diff web browsers in the app and crack the password. Could anyone help me. I'm like a total vB noob, I don't know how to do loops
-> Stealing passwords -> not allowed
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
-> Stealing passwords -> not allowed
Not stealing a password, trying to get mine back -_-
Can you just help please, I spent 250$+ On this account...
Just use proxies.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Just use proxies.
Elaborate please?
I'm just saying, that you can easily scam accs, I GUESS; I don't know how to do it though, sorry.
We're not gonna help you make it because we have no proof it's for your account, but use proxies on several different browsers.

Check the snippets vault for proxies, it should be in there.

If it's not just google it, I'm sure you'll find it.

/closed due to possible maliciousness.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?