[Request]CoD4 10th prestiege mod/glitch

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]CoD4 10th prestiege mod/glitch
is there a 10th prestiege glitch or mod for CoD4? I really want to rank up really fast because im only a first prestiege level 24. I havent been playing CoD4 in such a long time and ive been trying to rank up with my gf. Shes only a level 30 and we both wanna be 10th prestige so are there any glitches or mods that still work unpatched?
There are a few people who do 10th prestige for this game and World at War, but finding one would be hard, since most people are focused on Modern Warfare 2.
hey
i need 7th prestige please
Quote Originally Posted by overandover View Post
...
Please change your sign. That IMG can make someone die becouse of epileptic.
Quote Originally Posted by tuve2 View Post
Please change your sign. That IMG can make someone die becouse of epileptic.
They could also have a stroke :/ Can anyone help me, idk how to hack cod4 on my 360, with a usb btw.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
They could also have a stroke :/ Can anyone help me, idk how to hack cod4 on my 360, with a usb btw.
I dont think there are some SP hack, but you can modd your GT with a USB. The rest are only for Jtagged xbox. But I will look more into hack SP.
yea we host both for cod 4 , halo 3 , WaW, mw2, and GTA4. Halo 3 auto 50 in what ever playlist. cod 4 all gold guns and 10th lvl 55. WaW 10th and also zombie mod. We charge 20$ per lobby for each game. We will live stream when we host so you know were legit ok.
it was a lvling glitch for the ps3 b4 dunnu if it still works bc i sold my ps3. and i came up from lvl 30 to 55 in 2-3houers
Quote Originally Posted by Co2 View Post
it was a lvling glitch for the ps3 b4 dunnu if it still works bc i sold my ps3. and i came up from lvl 30 to 55 in 2-3houers
this isnt the PS3 section its the (XBOX360) game hacking section. Dude I dont think no one cares about an old ps3 glitch. Were 360 users not ps3 users. I bet it probally got patched anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by IownzDAworldz View Post
this isnt the PS3 section its the (XBOX360) game hacking section. Dude I dont think no one cares about an old ps3 glitch. Were 360 users not ps3 users. I bet it probally got patched anyway.
DUDE chill the fuck out
i just fucking posted it and for the second its not patched up yet!.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us