How to use consol commands ?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to use consol commands ?
Where do we write the commands ?
On a console?..there a Vac chaos that can open console..google for it
but other..than VAC chaos probably got
Vac Chaos is detected other than that ?
I dont know...but i still using VAC chaos :/...
Quote Originally Posted by Niku2 View Post
I dont know...but i still using VAC chaos :/...
You will get a greeting card with a message like this ,,cheat detected.'' very soon.

/on Only Alter has the console unlocked by default.
consoles are detected, vac chaos has one, google it, we cant give outside links.

greeting card lol
Vac Chaos is for very 195. Valve does know about VAC for sure, one ninja update and you're banned.

If you want a console I recommend you to go on alterIw. A console is started when you start the game.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?