Vip Hacks

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Vip Hacks
If you place invisable or anti in an engine, do you place them as 4 bytes or something else cause when i placed it as 4 byte it would not let me freeze it.
Quote Originally Posted by Desymondo View Post
If you place invisable or anti in an engine, do you place them as 4 bytes or something else cause when i placed it as 4 byte it would let me freeze it.


This is what he said.. If you place invisible or anti-kick in a engine, do you place them as 4 bytes, or something else? Because when I placed it as 4bytes it would/wouldn't let me freeze it.
...
I still don't have the answer to that one.
Quote Originally Posted by yahagashi View Post
I still don't have the answer to that one.
Welll I tryed....
Quote Originally Posted by icaro900 View Post
Welll I tryed....
hes the one niggar that helps on this forum
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us