How to make Multitool ?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
How to make Multitool ?
I was wondering how to make multitool.
Like how add form1 and form2.

(I used search )
I don't understand what you are asking.
How make multitool or injector !
Im looking for source code !
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
How make multitool or injector !
Im looking for source code !
I'm sorry? I couldn't hear you over the sound of the English language screaming for mercy.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark23 View Post
Oh god, don't encourage it!!!
As if he would understand how to do it.

This thread is...

I don't know what it is, I can't understand the OP.

/closed.
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
I was wondering how to make multitool.
Like how add form1 and form2.

(I used search )
You can add forums by "Project" -> "Add Windows Form"
But the button what opens form2
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
But the button what opens form2
maybe if you learn something instead of copy&pasting...
i dont think he know's what vb is lol..
Me.Hide
Form2.Show
I think it's evident by the fact that he just wants source code that he has no idea what the fuck he's doing, and has no interest in actually learning VB. He just wants instant gratification.
Right click on the word next to right (something about project) and go add and add form. name it to anything and press enter. Then add a button, then type in me.hide or me.close and the type in form2.show (or what ever you named it). That's the simplest piece of VB coding EVER
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us