Anskel Baz

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Anskel Baz
Hey guys, i was trying to use the new hack that was just posted Anskel Baz. However, everytime i load the injector it just doesn't load warrock. I've tried plenty of ways like starting hack before loading warrock starting hack before hackshield and etc... Is it because im on XP? I really don't know. This is really frustrating though.
try to run as admin. if u are using 64 bit OS computer, use 64 bit injector.
Quote Originally Posted by danica001 View Post
try to run as admin. if u are using 64 bit OS computer, use 64 bit injector.
Im Running 32bit Windows XP. I can't run as admin.
Post this under the Anskel thread.. ? Dont make a new one
Start the injector WHILE hackshield is loading not before it's loading....
Quote Originally Posted by ki11ordie View Post
Start the injector WHILE hackshield is loading not before it's loading....
Still nothing
o.o Really? Anskel Baz is still working for me. <3 I don't know what's wrong with your issue though, very limited information.
The hack is full of viruses and advertising and hes been deleted..

/Closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us