Unpatchable chams or wallhack??

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Unpatchable chams or wallhack??
I'm sure I've seen this somewhere, i tried searching using the button
There is a undetected hack in the CA Hacking Section.
I'm sure i said unpatchable!
Quote Originally Posted by QQmoar View Post
I'm sure i said unpatchable!
Nup, only hacks with auto-updates which are not allowed in this site.
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Nup, only hacks with auto-updates which are not allowed in this site.
"Nup" is not a word.
Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
"Nup" is not a word.
Colloquialism
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Colloquialism
Now how can that possibly to resemble some one...? Aww eff bomb here comes a spell check. i effed up a lot in that sentence. let it begin...
low how thunder tries to "flame" all my threads. He thinks it phases me. How pathetic
Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
Now how can that possibly to resemble some one...? Aww eff bomb here comes a spell check. i effed up a lot in that sentence. let it begin...
low how thunder tries to "flame" all my threads. He thinks it phases me. How pathetic
LOL wut?
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
LOL wut?
i saw this coming
EVERYONE USES NUP JUST LIKE EVERYONE USES HYPERBOLE's, irony is great aint it
Well, I use Nope...
being a dedicated language arts student i really h8 persons who used improper English
Quote Originally Posted by noobhackcat View Post
being a dedicated language arts student i really h8 persons who used improper English
I Love how you Just contradicted yourself.. "h8"
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us