the new stun gun for specs.

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Whats next, invisibility only for specs?
Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
Whats next, invisibility only for specs?
lol maybe u never know know ca is totally ruined got to play mw2 more know.
Ohhh. I'm definitely going to buy that.
To be honest, this is going to be another reason im going to hate specs. I cant ever go one game with out, a m32 launching a grenade at my face. Now this?
Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
To be honest, this is going to be another reason im going to hate specs. I cant ever go one game with out, a m32 launching a grenade at my face. Now this?
kr and take a look at the new gun see the video and u see a zombie in an elimination game wth so they were rite about super soldier thing!!
Wow........Good job Nexon, you proud of yourselves?
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Wow........Good job Nexon, you proud of yourselves?
yep im "proud" of them
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Wow........Good job Nexon, you proud of yourselves?
Nexon is always proud when they release an nx weapon. They're always proud when those 8year olds go into their parents paypal account and get them to spend "some" money.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
yep im "proud" of them
Of course you are. /

They need to stop updating and making new stuff. I'm sick of the downloads.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post


Of course you are. /

They need to stop updating and making new stuff. I'm sick of the downloads.
i dont mind tht they patch i love it when hackers are gone. but yea they need to add more gp weapons and stop hating us poor people


Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
wow didnt see that looks awsome!!
FINALLY I CAN GET THE KRISS >_<
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
FINALLY I CAN GET THE KRISS >_<
um wats kriss?
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?