Dark Forest-

PollAre you like this map?
34 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
Dark Forest-
So, once Combat Arms was up, I kept clicking and clicking until it was patching
I patched it, which took about 45 minutes, and then I started playing
There were only less than 20 people in the Black Market at the time, so I went in to a room
Forgot there was new map, so i played the game.
HOLY SHIT the map is CRAZY.
Not only was CA lagging HxC at the time, but the map was crazy with specs and so dark...
seriously, chammer heaven.
you hackers will love it.
Here ya go:



fullbright hack ftw
Yea, im a viper looks like someone's gonna get pwned today
My character is a black guy so people will only be able to see me if i smile.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
My character is a black guy so people will only be able to see me if i smile.
LOL,
But removing the map textures would turn evertything white, making it easy as hell for u to see ppl.
Lol looks like I'm gonna be having some fun with this map! Fullbright + chams ftw!
I'll be playing this legit see if i'm any good at this map.

/yea
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I'll be playing this legit see if i'm any good at this map.

/yea
Hope i dont run into you
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post


Hope i dont run into you
Don't worry, cham me and I'll OPK your ass.
Ill go legit 1st and see if my minichams can be sold if legit fails
I'm a Viper w/ Hornets & Turrets.... I went 119-22. Map is Crazy good for Mines/Hornets
Looks like an alright map. I like small maps though.
I LOVE THE NEW MAP

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Its not bad but sometimes it lags me alot there O>O
i haven't played a full match cus Ca shutdown on the first game i go to it some kind of bug

ill play it soon
Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us