LightbulbNeed help with making new mod/hack

PollWhada ya think about it ?
2 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with making new mod/hack
Yo guy's whats up, I made a mod/hack myself (first time).. but want to improve it.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THey look like that but are not well visible.. Can anyone PM me, cuz I need help and I can help you back to hacking again..
That's the wall dude.
Go again with the .rez you deleted and see.
Lol, put on your glasses, can't you see the black guy through it ?
Quote Originally Posted by henky21 View Post
Lol, put on your glasses, can't you see the black guy through it ?
I need glasses but you need a life.
Quote Originally Posted by henky21 View Post
Yeah but it fails when you get close to some one ...
it's just your operating system. Like it say , may or may not work for you. But good luck on that !!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us